Diet, Food Allergy, Special Nutrition
Hotel and food intolerance: yes, they go together!
Allergy sufferers already have enough to contend with. On vacation or on a trip you want to relax and experience something. You really don't want to worry too much about food intolerance.
Please inform us of any food allergies, intolerances or special dietary requirements when booking so that our colleagues can prepare for you!
What we can always offer you at breakfast:
- Lactose-free milk, rice-, coconut-, almond-, soy milk,
- Gluten-free bread - ask our staff
- Gluten and lactose-free cold cuts,
- Lactose-free cheese, butter
- At least three types of egg dishes
- Fresh vegetables, tomato juice
- Various seeds (flax, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin)
What we can always offer at dinner:
- meat soup, fruit soup in summer,
- Grilled poultry or pork, fish.
- grilled vegetables
- Steamed vegetable side dish, polenta, chickpeas.
- Durum wheat pasta
- seasonal fruits
- Paleolit cake – ask our staff
- Ask our staff about gluten- and lactose-free cakes
Individual meals are offered for a fee (8 EUR/person/night).
The amount is to be paid in addition to the half-board price.
In addition to the buffet table selection, ask our staff about dishes prepared according to your diet:
It can be requested extra at breakfast
- Gluten, dairy and egg free croissants
- plant-based yogurt
- lactose-free yogurt
- plant-based cheese
- gluten free muesli
Meals prepared separately by the chef are served to our guests with plate service. Meals can be arranged in advance.
- Main course + side dish
- vegan food
- are made available to our guests against payment (11 EUR/person/night).
- Dishes specially prepared by our chefs are served to our guests with plate service. Meals can be arranged in advance.
- In addition, our buffet table offers unlimited options for breakfast and dinner.
- We can only offer vegan meals after prior notification (at least 3 days before arrival).